Job Description - Bilingual Recruiter - Spanish or Gujarati Languages - Houston, Tx
Link Staffing Services is currently seeking a high-energy, Bilingual Recruiter and Customer Service Representative for our West Houston location. Proficiency in English and Spanish or English and Gujarati are required. This position will focus on proactively recruiting candidates to fill warehouse/distribution related openings with our client. You will be tasked with recruiting, social networking, media networking, screening, on-boarding, job matching and community and field staff relationships. In addition, client relationship development, business development are an important function in this position.
- Ability to source new talent - both currently employed and unemployed.
- Ability to hire qualified field staff according to Link standards, through screening, interviews, testing and reference checking.
- Maintains proper documentation for all activities related to prospect, field staff and client files.
- Process field staff time sheets and payroll.
- Handle field staff accidents according to policy.
- Prepare field staff for interviews and assignments with thorough orientation of job assignment and client site.
- Solicit daily feedback from field staff and clients regarding all interviews and job assignments.
- Participate in rotation of on call schedule and responds to all calls according to standards.
- Provide solutions when problems arise.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships within the community.
- Consistently recruit, develop, and retain qualified field staff to fill 100% of orders.
- Maintain all documentation and legal data entry for field staff employment file.
- Perform client reporting requirements as needed.
All employees of Link Staffing are key to the success of Link Staffing Services. Everyone is a key part of the Link Staffing Team and is expected to:
- Do whatever is necessary to contribute to furthering the mission of Link Staffing Services - to provide such excellent service that we are "the source most trusted to provide quality people and innovative staffing solutions!"
- Demonstrate and work according to our Values.
- Be familiar with our operations, systems and policies and follow them.
- Seek ways to continually improve our operations.
- Go the extra step.
- Take pride and value our company, franchisees, employees, customers, and clients.
- Be part of solutions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EDUCATION
Qualified candidate will have a High School diploma with two to three years of recruiting - preferably in an industrial or staffing field.
Bilingual - English plus Spanish or Gujarati
This position requires great communication skills at all professional levels and someone who is an excellent multitasker and very detail oriented.
Flexible availability is important.
All Link Staffing positions are governed by our four core values:
- To treat each person with dignity and respect.
- To meet or exceed our clients' expectations of us.
- To be committed to continual improvement.
- To do what is right, regardless of the circumstances.
Link Staffing Services offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. All of these benefits start on the first of the month following your 1st full 30 days with the exception of the 401(k) that starts after 6 months of employment.
Link Staffing Services offers competitive compensation, earned bonuses and a generous benefits package. Interested candidates should send a resume and salary history .
For more information or to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.