The Best Staffing Agency in San Diego!
If you're looking for the best staffing agency, you've come to the right place! Celebrating 30 years, Link Staffing Services is a full service staffing agency that specializes in clerical, customer service, light industrial and skilled labor staffing solutions. We are a franchise organization with 49 offices nation-wide and 100 million dollars in annual sales. Locally owned and operated by Keith and Denise Mayes, Link Staffing Services combines the corporate infrastructure of a large organization with personalized attention of on-site owners.
Located in Kearny Mesa, our San Diego office has been serving area businesses for over 15 years. Clients trust us because we are also local business owners and understand the challenges they face. Job seekers trust us because we have the tools in place to find them the best jobs in San Diego with one visit. Our #1 priority is to provide excellent staffing solutions -- whether it’s on a temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire basis.
Why Use Link Staffing Services?
- Try Before You Buy. Try new employees out on our payroll before you hire them. If they work out you can hire them after a set number of hours at no charge. And if they don't, we'll send you replacements until you find the perfect match, again at no charge. No hiring commitment until you find the right candidate for the job.
- Rapid Growth in Your Company? We can ramp you up quickly. Chances are we already have the employees you're looking for. And you don't want to jeopardize production for your new client because you don't have the manpower!
- Variable Work Loads? Need people for your busy season or a special project? Let Link Do it! "We' re there when you need us and gone when you don't."
We Specialize In:
Clerical & Administrative
- Call Center Representatives
- Customer Service
- Sales Representatives
- Receptionists/Administrative Assistants
- Accounts Payable/Receivables
- Data Entry
Light Industrial-Skilled Trades
- Warehouse - Order Pickers/Pullers
- Forklift Operators/Shipping/Receiving
- Apartment Communities (Leasing Mgr's, Leasing Agents, Maintenance techs, Porters)
- Food Service (Chefs, cooks, prep cooks,Servers, & Dishwashers)
- Housekeepers - HOSPITALS & HOTELS
- Laundry Attendants - HOSPITALS & HOTELS
- Link Occupational Pre-employment Evaluation (LOPE) helps identify an applicant's tendency towards undesirable workplace characteristics and behaviors.
- Functional Assessment Program (FAP) assesses agility, strength, personal attitude and ability to follow instructions.
- Skill proficiency evaluations
- Mandatory pre-employment drug screen
- Background & Reference checks
For Every 3 People Who Come to Our Door, Less Than 2 Will Make it to Yours!
Employer Letters of Recommendations:
"Our business has significant fluxuations during the year. During our slow periods when we don't need workers for a week or so, we call Link and let them handle it. Link sends us qualified supplemental staff when we need them and they're gone when we don't." Kari S.
"We now 'Try Before We Buy.' We try our new employees out on Link's payroll, and if they work out we hire them after a set number of hours. And, if they don't, Link finds us a replacement. Before, hiring Link, we used to put an ad on Craig's List, read over 100 resumes and then conduct interviews. When our last new hire quit after two weeks, we just didn't want to waste any more of our time doing the Craig's List thing (all over again). We found Link on Google and, aside from our core staff, they handle all the employment issues. We now focus on producing products for the cell phone industry, which we know best." Dave B.
"Clearly, the best group of temps from an agency--ever!" Roger W.
Employee Letters of Recommendation:
"Keith and Denise are so kind and professional. Link sent me on a few temporary assignments in fields I had an interest in. Within about 6 months, they found me a full time job (which I love). When I found my last job on my own, I drove around for two weeks talking with receptionists who usually said, "we're not hiring", or fill out all this paperwork and we'll get back to you (which of course they never did). When you go to Link, they already know the companies that are hiring and can get you hooked up. And you don't have to drive all over town talking with people who won't give you the time of day." J. Hindsley
"When I went to Link, I hadn't worked in several years due to having a baby. When I sent out my resume, employers either just didn't call me back or asked me why I had a gap in my employment history. They didn't want to hear that I was raising a family and now want to get back into the workplace. Link offered me a part-time job on a one-week assignment, which was great for me to get some extra money for the holidays. Now when I update my resume I list the jobs Link has sent me on and I also use Link as a reference." Diane. F.