Employee Selection Process
LINK’s screening process is one of the most comprehensive in the industry and is a primary component in helping us to provide you with higher quality and more productive employees. Our screening process includes proprietary tools along with participation in government programs to ensure that our employees meet or exceed your expectations.
- Proprietary Screening Tools
LINK Occupational Pre-Employment Evaluation L.O.P.E®: An occupational survey and first step in our process that screens out applicants who admit to counterproductive behaviors.
Functional Assessment Program (FAP): A series of exercises that evaluates an applicants' strength, agility and endurance, while evaluating their ability to follow instructions and their attitude. FAP is a "demonstration" of how applicants will perform the essential functions of the position description and is a key component in accident prevention and helping to reduce turnover.
- Skill Proficiency Evaluations
- LINK has a variety of methods to test and evaluate our Field Staff's skill proficiency to meet your specific needs. We understand the importance of finding the right employee for the job and LINK is committed to implementing a customized skills testing program to fit your requirements.
- Drug Screening & Background Checks
- LINK takes very serious our responsibility and commitment in placing qualified employees and contributing to your safe, secure, drug-free workplaces. LINK conducts mandatory pre-employment, random, post-accident, and for-cause drug screening (where allowed). Specific drug screens can be conducted to meet client requirements. LINK also conducts background investigations and employment reference checks (upon request) as part of our screening process. LINK is also prepared to match the background checking requirements you use to screen your own emlpoyees.
- Additional Screening
- LINK Orientation & Safety Video
- Written Application, In-Person Interview & Job Matching
- Post Employment: LINK participates in the federal government's E-Verify Employment Verifications Program to ensure our Field Staff is eligible to work in the United States.