Our proprietary LINK technology goes green offering a new dimension of features and benefits to our employees and to our employer clients:
- Electronic billing or traditional paper invoices
- Electronic timekeeping and time approval or traditional timecards/group timesheets
- Electronic usage reporting
- Employee skills assessment to ensure accurate job matching
- Broadcast 'call out' messaging to employees to expedite order filling
- Participant in Homeland Security's E-Verify program
- Staffing Management Application
- LINK's Operational Excellence System (OPES) is a proprietary staffing management system. OPES is a high-powered applicant matching system that allows us to match the right Field Staff to the right jobs. OPES also provides us with historical data about Field Staff and allows LINK to track employee performance, training and certifications, as well as client preferences. This gives you access to a more desirable pool of employees.
- LINK's WebCenter
LINK's WebCenter is our online solution that gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your contingent workforce demands from anywhere. This powerful web portal gives you access to account specific features such as:
- Ability to electronically approve time cards
- Turnover management
- 24 hr. invoice detail and payment history
- Customized access levels for your users
- Customizable management reports
- Place orders online
- Plus, No More Paper Time Sheets!
- LINK will assign PayCards to our Field Staff that can be used as either credit or debit cards. PayCards allow our Field Staff to be paid immediately from any location, without ever having to come into the office. Employers can simply approve time online through LINK's secure WebCenter or send time tickets through to us via fax or email and our Field Staff can be paid automatically. When a time clock is installed on-site, these PayCards also serve as a "swipe card" for clocking in and out for each shift. By utilizing the PayCard to log attendance, Field Staff are less likely to give their card to another person, so the opportunity for time tracking fraud is wiped out.
- Time Clock Solutions
LINK has the ability to install a customized time clock solution that tracks payroll and attendance. LINK offers time card tracking that combines payroll and attendance. LINK offers a variety of time clock solutions from standard mini-computers with card swiping functionality to biometric time clocks with fingerprint recognition systems.
The use of LINK's time clock solutions helps to ensure that time is recorded accurately and eliminates the potential for errors in time keeping. The information from the time clock is automatically downloaded into our proprietary operating system (OPES) and is available for supervisors and managers to approve electronically. Additionally, the supervisor's paperwork is eliminated and payroll is processed and distributed with minimal impact on productivity.