About Link Staffing Services – Our History
Link Staffing was formed in 1980 by Bill and Karen Pitts (ASA Leadership Hall of Fame Winner) as an industrial staffing only employment agency. Bill and Karen started Link Staffing Services with the goal of becoming one of the top staffing agencies in Houston and beyond. The company was built to as a flexible staffing business where employees and clients were truly valued. The first Link Staffing franchise business opened in 1994 and Link Staffing now boasts of 36 of the best franchise businesses across the U.S (that’s not just our opinion) with 44 locations nationwide to serve you.
About Link Staffing Services in Temple
The Temple Office is locally owned and operated -- we are members of your community. Employers trust us because we're also local business owners, we understand the challenges you face every day. In addition, we have a large pool of light industrial, skilled crafts and trades and professional, clerical and IT services employees to fit your needs.
Our recruiting team can help place the right employees in your company and give you the competitive advantage and staffing flexibility you need. Working with the right staffing firm will help reduce turnover, reduce labor cost and can even improve your profitability. Stay LINKed with us through our newly updated blog & LinkedIn.
Key Commitments to Success - More Than Just a Staffing Agency
The Link Staffing record of quality and growth can best be chronicled by the decisions we've made that shore up our defining principles:
- We’ve established a set of core values that guide our actions both personally and professionally.
- We’ve designed and implemented strong Risk Management and Safety programs.
- We’ve developed the most thorough screening process in the industrial staffing and clerical staffing agencies segment.
- Our organization is committed to continually improving our technology to increase efficiency and to support our growing client needs.
- Link Staffing has also become an award-winning top franchise opportunity with an established, proven system.
- Link Staffing encourages a family environment that binds the corporate staff with our franchise teams.
- We’re committed to a sustainable system that will reduce labor cost, provide quality flexible staffing solutions, employ experienced people who are dedicated to meet and exceed our clients' expectations; and addresses our clients’ need to find talent for hard to fill positions.
It is the policy of LINK Staffing Services to grant equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age or national origin.