We Can Find Top Candidates for Healthcare Support Staffing Positions
For more than 30 years, LINK Staffing Services has provided healthcare support staffing services to satisfied clients. As the industry has evolved, clients have come to rely on us for their entry- and mid-level roles in healthcare industrial staffing, healthcare information management and non-patient care positions for hospitals, urgent care clinics, nursing homes, academic institutions, consulting agencies, government agencies, and healthcare software companies and more.
The hospital/healthcare industrial roles we specialize in include:
- Food Service
- Shipping and Receiving
- Porters / Drivers
- Inventory Control
- Miscellaneous Project Work
- Facilities Maintenance
Healthcare information management and non-patient care positions we fill include:
- Healthcare Compliance / Risk Management – Credentialing Specialist and DRG Validator, Quality Improvement Analyst
- Education / Communication
- Informatics / Data Analytics – Data Analyst, Content Analyst, Clinical Informatics Coordinator
- IT / Infrastructure
- Medical Records Jobs – Health Information Management (HIM) Clerk, Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Registrar, Cancer Registrar, Medical Office Administrator, Health Information Technician, Transcriptionist
- Revenue Cycle Management Coding & Billing – Customer Service Representative in Medical Billing, Insurance Claims Clerk, Medical Biller, Collections Clerk or Benefits Coordinator. Also Coding Professional, HIM Revenue Cycle Auditor, Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist, Reimbursement and Insurance Manager, Practitioner Consultant, Coding Manager, Revenue Cycle Manager
How LINK Identifies Qualified Healthcare Support Staffing Candidates
Staffing for top healthcare talent is only going to get more competitive. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that medical records and health information technicians will be one of the fastest growing occupations in the U.S. in 2017. You need a dependable and trustworthy staffing partner. Learn more about our thorough and robust LINK 9-Step Employee Selection SystemSM.
We Can Provide The Best Candidates For Your Business
With LINK Staffing support, you can match your workforce to your workload regardless of peaks and valleys. We maintain a large pool of applicants ready to assist you with seasonal demands and special events. Plus, the use of LINK candidates on a planned, systematic basis can have a dramatic effect on both productivity and profits.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our employee, call us at 1-888-929-LINK within the first 8 hours of their assignment and you will not be charged.